Sunday, October 11, 2015

Stitch Fix #4

Rolling in to Stitch Fix #4, I didn't have my hopes up. 
You may remember that the last "Fix" was a bust, but I had gotten a couple pieces from the ones before that.

The first top had a great color, and some fun black lace detail, but when I put it on, it just looked boxy.
It was the case where it looked better before I put it on.

I had high hopes for the next one. The orange color was fun, with a little brassy detail. It was looking promising... until I tried to pull it down over my bosom.
Being well-endowed is not very helpful when it comes to non-stretchy shirts.

This was the first purse that had been included in a shipment. I did like it but it was far too large for a petite person like me. It was a nice leather, and had a fun "worn" texture to it. If it had been smaller, I probably would have sprung for it.

This last picture shows two different pieces. The pants... what can I say? There is no such thing as capris for a short person; just awkward short pants.

The sweater though, was the winner of the bunch. I don't have a long sleeve black cover up. It looks a little plain because the picture is so dark, but the ends have a nice sweep/fold to them for a bit of interest.

The only problem is, that the three items I have gotten so far are either black or gray. I really need to work on that.



Oh, and just in case you thought my life was all sunshine and roses, someone got an impromptu Friday night bath after rolling in poo in the backyard...
I will give you a hint: it wasn't Dear Husband.









Aaaad then she did it again Sunday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment